Finnish or traditional Sauna therapy is a natural, non-invasive way to improve your health and rejuvenate your body. Through high natural heat, our Finnish sauna promotes deep increased blood flow, increased metabolism providing a host of benefits for your muscles, skin condition & general health.
Regular use of a dry sauna has been described as a ‘miracle tool’ for health by renowned doctor & scientist Dr Rhonda Patrick
Some benefits of regular sauna use:
- Relief from chronic pain & stiffness. Heat helps heal by improving blood flow to injured or affected areas
- Improved heart health & fluid circulation. Improve blood flow while supporting your lymphatic system
- Helps manage hypertension. Studies show high blood pressure has been effectively treated through regular sauna use.
- Supports healthy brain aging. Regular dry sauna use has shown to reduce the risk of dementia & alzeimhers in old age
- Stress & anxiety relief. The combination of heat & chromotherapy (light) relax the body & active minds
As always, see the benefits for yourself & book today